All Star Training gives you an easy way to get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Maine CE provider, PEST CONTROL professionals know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the Maine Department of Agriculture for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Maine PEST CONTROL continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
Maine Pest Control CE Requirements:
- Agricultural Basic Pesticide Applicator License
To update applicators regularly, the BPC requires three hours of approved continuing education training in order to renew the this license.
- Private Pesticide Applicator License
All private licensees, regardless of commodity, are required to obtain six recertification credits in order to renew their license every three years. Also, private pesticide applicators will not be able to renew their licenses if they fail to apply for license renewal within one year of the expiration date of the previous license, even though the required number of recertification credits has been accumulated.
- Commercial Applicator License Details
the BPC requires holders to attend continuing education courses. The number of credits (1 credit = 1 hour of training) needed for recertification varies according to the license level. Commercial-Master Applicators need 18 credits every 6 years; Commercial-Operator Applicators need 12 credits every 6 years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://www.maine.gov/dacf/php/pesticides/applicators/certification/index.shtml
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Maine PEST CONTROL Professionals
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to continue to work in Maine. Our state-approved PEST CONTROL online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Maine License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- We’ll send the state board a report as soon as your course is completed.
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the PEST CONTROL course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about PEST CONTROL continuing education in Maine.
- We’ve helped countless pesticide applicators continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Maine state PEST CONTROL requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.