All Star Training helps you easily and quickly get your continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Iowa CE provider, COSMETOLOGY professionals know they can trust us to provide the most up-to-date courses that meet all the latest requirements. You can print a completion certificate right away to send to the IDPH Board of Cosmetology Arts & Science to quickly renew your license!
All you need to do is complete the course, and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Iowa COSMETOLOGY continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
IA Cosmetology CE Requirements: For license renewals, the IDPH Board of Cosmetology Arts & Science requires that all cosmetology professionals complete 8 hours of continuing education. Those with 2 active licenses: 10 hours, 4 hours specific to each discipline and 2 more hours in Iowa cosmetology law and rules and sanitation. 3 active licenses: 14 hours, 4 hours specific to each discipline and 2 more hours in Iowa cosmetology law and rules and sanitation.
License Renewal Deadline: In Iowa it is by March 31st, every two years.
Click this link to the Board’s website: http://www.idph.state.ia.us/licensure
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Iowa COSMETOLOGISTS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Iowa. Our state-approved COSMETOLOGY online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Iowa License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the COSMETOLOGY course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about COSMETOLOGY continuing education in Iowa.
- We’ve helped countless Cosmetologists, Manicurists & Estheticians continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Iowa state COSMETOLOGY requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.