This is a 15-hour renewal course for cosmetology instructors in the State of Minnesota. This course #IP2000007 is approved to meet the Clinical Practice continuing education requirement.
- The Cultural Significance of Hair
- Types of Haircuts
- The Purpose of Sanitation/Common Biological Dangers
- Antiseptics and Disinfectants
- Proper Sanitation Techniques
- Salon Business Management
- MN Cosmetology Laws 1
- MN Cosmetology Laws 2
- Chemical Makeup of Hair, Skin and Nails 1
- Chemical Makeup of Hair, Skin and Nails, Part 2
- Hair Coloring 1
- Hair Coloring 2
- Manicures & Pedicures
Please contact the state for clarification on additional licensing and continuing education requirements: http://www.bceboard.state.mn.us
**You have up to 90 days to complete the course or until the expiration date of the course. The expiration date is listed in the course description and is set by the state licensing board.