All Star Training provides user-friendly continuing education so you can keep on working. As a state-approved Alaska CE provider, Plumbers know they can count on us to offer the most up-to-date courses meeting all the latest requirements. Our experts even report to the GA Board for you!
All you need to do is complete the course, enter your license number and we’ll handle the rest. Getting your Georgia Plumbing continuing education online really is that easy with All Star Training.
AK Plumbing CE Requirements: Journeyman Plumbers in the State of Alaska are required to obtain 16 hours of continuing education with at least 8 hours of UPC code credit.
RENEWAL DEADLINE: Every 2 years by December 31.
Click this link to the Board’s website: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/CBPL/ProfessionalLicensing/
Simple, Easy, Affordable CE Courses for Alaska PLUMBERS
Renewing your license and need continuing education credits? All Star Training can help you meet the CE requirements that are necessary to work in Alaska. Our state-approved Plumbing online courses are so simple and straightforward even people with no computer experience can pass!
- Complete the course on your schedule – you’ll have up to 3 months to finish so you can go at your own pace.
- Our online courses are available 24/7.
- Lowest prices on Alaska License Renewal Courses guaranteed – If you find a lower price we’ll match it!
- Print out your certificate as soon as you finish the Plumbing course.
- Our customer support team can answer all your questions about Plumbing continuing education in Alaska.
- We’ve helped countless tradespeople continue their education and keep working for more than 10 years!
Our team keeps up with all the latest Alaska state Mechanical Administrator requirements to ensure you have everything you need to stay certified and on the job.