This course has been approved for 15 hours of continuing education by the Nevada State Board of Cosmetology for cosmetology instructors.
* History of Hair
* Types of Haircuts
* The Puropse of Sainitation/Common Biological Dangers
* Antiseptics and Disinffectants
* Proper Sanitation Techniques
* The Threat of Chemical of Chemical Contaminants
* Salon and Business Management
* Chemical Makeup of Hair, Skin and Nails
* Hair Coloring
* Manicure and Pedicure Basics
Upon course completion licensees must send a copy of the course completion certificate to the Nevada Board of Cosmetology to receive credit.
For additional licensing questions, please refer to state licensing requirements at: http://cosmetology.nv.gov/Licensing/Licensing/
All Star Training has online, continuing education and pre-license courses for Cosmetology. Our online courses are cheaper than the competition, self-paced and easy to use. All our online courses are state-approved by Nevada and meet the requirements for pre-license, license renewal or continuing education credits. So if you are a cosmetologist working in Nevada, and need Cosmetology renewal courses on HIV/AIDS, business topics, waxing, sanitation, and cosmetologists rules and laws, there is no better choice than All Star Training!